Real Estate Law
Today’s real estate market requires a multi-disciplined approach, with lawyers who can navigate real estate transactions with an understanding of property laws, taxation, ownership and management, among other things.
We regularly advise our clients, from beginning to end, in a number of areas:
- Buying and Selling, Residential and Commercial Transactions
- Construction Contracts and Financing
- Short Sale, Foreclosures, and Distressed Real Estate
- Rental, Leasing and Commercial Investment
- Condominium Development and Conversions
- Property Tax and Appeals
- Joint Ventures (including Partnerships and Holding Companies)
Our goal is to provide our clients with sound, strategic advice to simplify and streamline their real estate needs.